Friday, July 14, 2017

Hi everyone,

We're going to be starting a new toon today. I've been thinking that I need a little more flexibility doing these toons so I'm going to do this one slightly different. I intend to do this one in episodes. Once I finish episode one I can do one of several different things. I might go right ahead with the story in episode 1 in the same situation and with the same people. I might do episode 2 with some of the same people and some different ones with perhaps a different story. I could also do episode 2 with all different people and a new situation. On the other hand, I might skip to another toon and then come back to this one. Everyone got that?.......LOL. Maybe this is a little different way of doing the toons or maybe it's only different in my mind. We'll see how it goes.

The new toon is called "Growing Pains" and here's episode 1. I'm posting 2 pics today to set things up and get this rolling. Here is the first pic. I hope you enjoy it. Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment