Wednesday, February 19, 2020


It inspired me so much that at a point in time, I decided to do a pic as a tribute to the drawing by Sassy Bottoms. That was quite a while back and I've been thinking that I should up date my tribute. I finally got that powered wheel chair a few days ago and I found that I could set at the computer for a while. It's not a comfortable as it was and I can't go as long but I thought re doing my pic might be a good test of what I can do.

Accordingly, I spent parts of the last 3 days working on updating this pic. I always figured that in the original, "the missus in distress" the husband had told his bride he was going to spank her bare bottom soundly if she misbehaved. She just had to know if he would really keep his promise and so deliberately behaved like a naughty girl which led to this predicament she is now in.....LOL.

I assumed the same circumstances for my pic too so I named it "Confirmation" since it appears she is definitely getting the confirmation that he will blister her bare bottom for sure. Anyway, here is the latest version of my tribute to "the missus in distress". I hope you enjoy it. Phil


13 comments:

  1. Phil,

    No matter how long it took, I am so glad you could post your tribute. Thank you for sharing your talent for so many years.
    Good luck and enjoy your new mobility on your powered wheel chair. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Phil...you've still got it!
    Nobody can draw a spankable bottom like you do....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent art. Thanks for the fun drawing, and glad you are somewhat better with the new motorized wheel chair.
    Keep fighting my friend
    red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil:

    So good to see your work again!! Like Red said, keep fighting!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is a test, I'd say it easily receives a passing grade!

    Our poor little leading lady has found that bratting leads to tears and a sore red bottom... which is exactly what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved your work for so long and never let you know just how much I appreciate your talent. Keep up the good fight and God Bless. Thanks for all the years of enjoyment and your latest is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A prayer for you...
    True talent is rare.
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phil - Julie here. I JUST discovered your blog. OMG! All my subby fantasies laid out and drawn beautifully. Thank you!

    In a fairly recent development, while I still top my husband for kinky fun, I have recently taken the plunge and become a more formally "spanked wife" as well, with a DD Contract and everything.

    I will add you to my blogroll for sure. May also do a full post about your blog? May I also use some of your artwork for my blog (with full acknowledgement of course), and/or change up the "dialog" to fit my scene?

    Anyways - lots of delicious catching up to do on your blog! My husband is going to wonder what I am doing spending so much time in bed alone with my iPad!!! (BLUSH!)

    Stay strong - Love your work and hope I can promote it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi juliep,

      Feel free to use my pics for your blog. Just send me a link when you do. I am suffering from ALS so I can no longer do my toons. Phil

      Delete
  9. Dear Phil, Would you please illustrate one of my older stories ? I would be honored !
    Compliments
    B
    (PS : Not the Neighbors, that one is in the process of being reworked...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oaks and pines,

      I am suffering from ALS and I can no longer do any pics. Phil

      Delete
  10. Thanks for having answered, I am so sorry :(
    Hugggggssss for you
    B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear friend, this is Brigitte from O&P Spanking Stories
    I had to recreate the O&P Spanking Stories blog
    https://oandpspankingstories.blogspot.com/
    Please, please, please add me to your blogroll, and be assured that I will add you to mine !
    Zillions of thanks in advance
    B :)
    PS. Please forgive me for having used a comment box
    PPS huggggggggssss for you

    ReplyDelete