Friday, April 19, 2019

Hi everyone,

I've maintained for a long time now that the moment when the spanker announces his intention to spank his naughty girl is the same moment when those juices, both emotional and physical, really start flowing! When he says, "I'm going to give you a good, sound spanking, young lady", both of them feel all kinds of anticipation starting. It's really an intense moment in the spanking process. Having said that, there are still times when it's best to make no announcement at all and let your naughty girl figure it out as you go......LOL. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil

4 comments:

  1. The discovery of knowing you are about to be spanked is a stimulating (and worrisome) experience. Having to wait until later creates worry, but at least time to accept the fact, as opposed to not really processing the reality and the spanking has begun. This will be another fun episode to read. thanks
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red,

      I see you approve of either an announcement or a yank and spank with no advanced warning and I agree that there's a time and place for both. I'm glad you approve of the way I've started this episode. Thanks, Phil

      Delete
    2. Apologies, as I sometimes write but sound ridiculous. I think your art and stories are excellent, no approval ever needed from me.
      Red

      Delete
    3. Hi Red,

      No problem. I do these toons for me and that's who I'm trying to please but I will say that I take a certain amount of satisfaction from knowing other folks are enjoying them too and I appreciate your comments. Thanks, Phil

      Delete