Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hi everyone,

Today we are continuing our research into CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS! Santa tells me that one of the traditions at his toy shop is finding new and creative ways to display this season's toys. This year he has assigned Big Red Hiney to this task. Red is confident that her displays will be the best ever because of her experience posing her dolls when she was a little girl! Let's look in at the north pole and see how it's going! I hope you enjoy our look at CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS! Phil

2 comments:

  1. Phil, what..has the cat got your tongue? After all the talking in the current 'Good Marks' spankingtoon, Id have thought there would be at least a 'but Santa...' in this one. You give me a Christmas present every Friday in the mail. Since I'm retired and don't live for the weekend any more, your cartoons are the one thing I look for on Friday's. Thanks for your wonderful art and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce,

    This is an interesting comment. Originally, I had words on this pic but it seemed obvious to me what had happened so I decided that they were unnecessary and removed them..........LOL.

    Thanks for your nice comments about my toons. It pleases me that other folks are enjoying them. Phil

    ReplyDelete