Friday, March 11, 2016

Hi everyone,

Today we are starting a new toon and I am going to post the first 4 pics to get us started and explain the situation. I'm sure that any of you who have ever lived in a dormitory know that all kinds of interesting things go on in such an environment. I can tell you from first hand experience, under the right circumstances, such things can sometimes become an EVENT!

When I separated from the U.S. Army, I hadn't seem my girlfriend for 9 months so the first thing I did was call her and make arrangements to come and pick her up for the weekend. All appeared to be quiet when I entered her dorm and asked to see her. A young woman went to get her and only a few seconds later, my girlfriend burst through the door, jumped into my arms and we just stood there making out! When we came up for air, there were at least 2 dozen grinning, approving young women watching us, applauding and cheering us on! I have no idea where all those women came from or how they got there so fast but apparently, everyone knew I was coming and no one wanted to miss this EVENT! Anyway, you see my point...........LOL.

With all this in mind, I will set the scene for you. It takes place in the "Red Bottomly" Hall, a girls dormitory at Overbarrel University. This facility was named after Beauregard "Red" Bottomly who was the alumni who generously donated the money to build the dorm. As our scene opens, we see some young women chatting in the lounge. I'm calling the new toon " Good Marks". I hope you will all enjoy it. Phil




4 comments:

  1. Hi Phil,
    This looks like it is going to be real interesting :) I wonder if Xandra's two friends have been spanked by their boyfriends and that is why they are shocked at the audacity of Xandra being open about lying to her boyfriend. Maybe the girls will talk with her about being honest with him or simply admonish her to not do that again.
    I wonder if the two friends will tell Xandra about a time they were caught lying and the consequences for such an action. Maybe Xandra will spend a sleepless night wondering if her boyfriend would spank her for lying. The boyfriend might insist on walking her over to meet with her teachers as well so that he can gauge her response. She would be very uncomfortable. Her bottom would be as a red as her face later that evening.
    In regards to the girl who is friends with the boyfriend, I have a feeling that he has probably spanked that girl as well since they are close friends. I am sure that girl would secretly try to witness the spanking if possible. Something tells me Xandra's going to be in alot of trouble.... - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,

      I have to tell you that I was chuckling when I was reading your comments. It would appear that the scene I presented has really gotten you thinking about the possibilities. I love that and I'm thinking you may have come up with more possibilities than I have.........LOL. Some of your speculations will be answered shortly, others will have to wait till later in the toon and some of them there isn't going to be time for before things start happening.......LOL. I really can't be much more specific than that without giving too much away. I will say that you are exactly right about Xandra being in a lot of trouble. I will also say that I love it that this idea has gotten your mind in high gear. I will be posting 4 more pics next week before I start just posting one a week again. Thanks, Phil

      Delete
  2. hi Phil, that prospects in this new story 4 girls and who will doubt between spanking with a lie she told her boyfriend, which I love just this staging and mounted to the history and some of them are all going to be slamming the butt before it and bein others; and we will see alot a scene de that will set all please us all. and to respond quickly to the last post. I live just 100 kilometers from Strasbourg in or you visited Catedrale. very soon for new peradventure. Vincent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vincent,

      I see you're already thinking about just how this scenario might play out. You aren't the only one who is wondering about this......LOL. I will be posting the next 4 pics tomorrow to finish setting the stage for this so some questions will be answered then.

      It's really interesting that you live only 100 Kilometers from Strasbourg! I remember that we took the train from Worms to Strasbourg but I don't know just what route we took. Thanks, Phil

      Delete