Monday, November 17, 2014

hi everyone,

Tomorrow is the birthday of my good friend Springrose and as usual, i have done a birthday toon for her. when i was still posting at my yahoo groups, i would just open a new folder for her birthday toon but here at the blog there isn't any way to do that..........or at least none that i know of. that being the case, i see no other option but to just post it in the middle of my current toon, "A Custom Fit". i'm not really sure even how to do this but i'll have a stab at it and hope it doesn't confuse anyone. there are 13 pics in all so i hope everyone can find all of them. the only comment i have about this one is, of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINGROSE!

2 comments:

  1. My birthday is January 14. Any chance quien sabe can fit me into his busy schedule? Oh, and please don't mention that this is only supposed to be a little birthday spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Maria,

      i'll have to see about that when we get closer to your birthday. in the mean time, if i'm gonna do a pic, i'll need some general guidelines about what you look like. you can send me an email with any pertinent information. phil

      Delete